Monday, January 24, 2011

Goodmorning Gorgeous!


Have you ever "caught" yourself thinking?  If you have, then I dont need to explain what it's like....but it's really a cool experience when you "see" your thoughts as an observer.

When you first begin to retrain your mind, you must do so purposefully, with faith that like excersizing a muscle, the stregnth will be natural and visible with self discipline and consistency.

For months I've reminded myself upon waking to think positive affirmations in projection of the day ahead. This morning, I "caught" myself thinking (very different from purposefully thinking) in that moment between sleep and wake, "Goodmorning Gorgeous! It's a great day!" WOAH. That's big.

Start telling yourself what to think!  (you're gonna do it anyway.  Might as well be on purpose, right?)

Love and Light!
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment