Sunday, January 9, 2011

Be The Highest Version of Your-Self

IF, IF, IF......  WHAT IF?  WHAT IF YOU COULD?

This is one of the mantras that my inner being offers to me on occassion.  When imagining what the highest version of my-self would DO, I see myself running on the beach.  I embrace the meditation because I know that doing something in my mind is no less real than doing it with my body.  I understand the power of deliberate thought and that once the mind "see's" something fully, it's measurably easier for the body to accomplish it. 

As I'm watching my body run along the beach, I think, "*sigh*.....that's gonna feel so good someday"....HUH?!  Someday?!  Well, with that thought, that very first thought, I just put a big ole stop sign up to the beautiful image my inner being was showing me; the image of who I already am! I just turned the down the offer, and I dismissed the TRUTH about myself! 

That's where WHAT IF YOU COULD? comes in.  It's like my mind is offering a test.  But WHAT IF???????  What if the vision is the truth? What would that look like (go back to it, dummy!), What would it FEEL like?  go back, go back!!

If I really believe that once something is done in my mind, it is written; then I must know that I CAN do this right now.  That I AM already doing it in this moment.  That my inner being is showing me what it has already become based on my initial idea of running free, free of pain and free of spirit.  That my mind is hoping that my body will go with it, and my inner being is wanting me to just be with the thought!  I mean, who says I cant?  I'm the only one in charge in here, so, do I say I cant?

yes, it was ME who said "I can't" when I thought "...someday".  And "I Cant" is a completely different vibration from the vibration of the vision my inner being just showed me.  My inner being, the highest version of myself, becomes my highest thought and communicates with me through the mind's eye,  visions, imagination-if you will.

If the body cant fully experience the minds adventures in this moment, act as if it can.  That's a fun trick, like "fake it til ya make it".  What would you be doing differently IF you COULD-or should I say, WHEN you DO...?

What might a day look like?  Well, do that now!  And KNOW with complete certainty, that the image you conjure of yourself IS who you ARE.  Move as quickly as you can into the frame of your mind as you see what you want, who you are. This is about thoughts, not actions.  BE THERE.  Dont turn your thoughts back to the thought you had that spawned the right one.  "Stay, stay, stay" my inner voice says to me....BE on the beach, running.  Dont think.  Stay, stay, stay...

What am I getting ready for?  This time is only about building the strongest body, clearest mind, peaceful heart, powerful spirit and most positive outlook possible in the next month.

Therefore:   I am of strong body, clear mind, peaceful heart, powerful spirit and positive attitude. 

I recognize God in all that is and appreciate the gifts of beauty provided me.  "All this and more" is the offering from Soul of the World.  These trees, this land, the sun, the stars, the moon, the animals, the ocean, your home, your family, all the people of the planet, all the choices, it's all for you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment